I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in the kitchen, in fact I’ve had a few mishaps here and there including screwing up macaroni and cheese, burning toast, and eating enough raw cookie dough to give me salmonella.
But one of my best feats has been cooking an entire turkey dinner by myself, I can’t say it turned as good as moms, but it wasn’t burnt, under cooked, or on fire so I think I did a good job.
So I’m always a little surprised when I hear of cooking horror stories, maybe I’m just not as creative as these people when it comes to preparing dinner. Take this woman’s photo of her co-workers turkey for example.
With nearly 500 re tweets and over 1000 likes, this picture has a lot of people scratching their heads. How does something like this even happen? Did she set the turkey on fire? And one of my favourites…
Let’s hope your Christmas turkey doesn’t turn out like this.