Late yesterday afternoon the Kelowna Fire Department received a report of a structure on fire on Morrison Rd in Kelowna.
When they arrived on scene they discovered a large fifth wheel trailer fully engulfed in flames.
First arriving crews knocked down the flames. The loan occupant of the trailer got out safely and there were no injuries.
The fire started from hot oil during cooking. The trailer is destroyed.
Kelowna Fire Department sent 18 personnel in four engines, a rescue truck and command unit.
An ambulance as well as Fortis also attended the scene.